NOTICE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Dansign is required by law to protect your personal data. This Notice explains how we process (e.g. collect, use, store, and share) your personal data. We will process any personal data about you in accordance with this Notice and with applicable law.
1. WHO ARE WE?
The company responsible for processing your personal data is: Dansign A/S – Smedeland 38 – 2600 Glostrup – Denmark. CVR 20982179. Phone +45 44840330. You can always contact Dansign email@example.com with questions or concerns about how we process your personal data.
2. HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU?
We get your personal data from the following sources:
• From you directly
• From publicly available publications, websites, or social media
3. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process personal data about you for the following purposes:
• To coordinate a conference or event or to respond to your questions or request for information
You are not required to provide us with your personal data. If you do not want Dansign to use your personal data, we will not be able to place orders with you/get in contact with you.
4. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS ABOUT YOU?
For the purposes described above in Section 3, we may process the following types of personal data:
• Contact information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address)
• For suppliers: Financial information (bank account number, amounts paid to you for services rendered)
5. WHY ARE WE ALLOWED BY LAW TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Our processing of your personal data requires a legal basis. By law, we are allowed to process your personal data described above in Section 4 based on the following legal bases
• the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests. The legitimate interests are to engage in daily communication and conduct business-related activities.
6. HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may share your personal data with:
• Suppliers or vendors that assist our company (e.g., consultants, IT service providers, financial institutions, law firms)
• Public authorities
7. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will keep your personal data for the following period of time:
• For as long as needed to provide you with the services requested by you
• For as long as required by applicable law.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In general, you have the following rights:
• You can get an overview of what personal data we have about you
• You can get a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
• You can get an update or correction to your personal data
• You can have your personal data deleted or destroyed
• You can have us stop or limit processing of your personal data
• If you have given consent for us to process your personal data (see Section 5), you can withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent
• You can submit a complaint about how we process your personal data to a Data Protection Authority.
Under applicable law, there may be limits on these rights depending on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
Contact us as described in Section 1 with questions or requests relating to these rights.